1. Silicone Transparent Tubes
At Harkesh, the silicon tubings we offer are manufactured using the highest quality materials from trusted vendors .These high performance tubes find extensive application in various industries and have found huge appreciation in the market for their host of superior features. These tubes are available in different specifications to suit customer requirements.
We offer top FDA grade silicone transparent tubes made from 100% pure silicone rubber. These food grade silicone tubings do not impart any color or odor to the materials. We also customize the silicone tubes as per the clients requirements. We supply silicone transparent tubing that offer a high temperature resistance range from -50°C to + 200°C.
- Reusable after repeated sterilization
- Fully Transparent and Flexible
- Odorless and can withstand many drugs/chemicals
- Prevents bacterial growth
- High tear strength as standard
- Excellent clarity
- In Injection and Vial Filling Machines.
- In Peristaltic pumps.
- For transfer of oral ointments, creams etc.
2. Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubes deliver high tensile strength, extreme temperature resistance, smooth inner surface, and excellent elasticity. At Harkesh, we have a comprehensive range of platinum cured silicone tubes that are manufactured to comply with requirements for Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage and Medical industries.
Our Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing meets the most stringent requirements in the bio-pharmaceutical and medical industry to ensure the highest standards for bio-pharm applications. Platinum Cured Silicone tubing boast of unique properties making it perfect for high accuracy and final fill peristaltic-pump applications.
- Excellent biocompatibility and chemical inertness
- Smooth surfaces and lower protein binding levels
- Better clarity
- High temperature resistance
- Resistant to tearing and kinking
- Transfer of sterile liquids in Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech and Medical applications.
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Ample/ vial filling machine
- Filtration line
- Pharmaceutical mechanism