Diaphragms are counted as the most versatile element across all sealing needs, serving as reliable but flexible separating wall between two component spaces. It has a wide – application across industries like Fluid Handling, Power Generation, Aerospace, Chemical & Process Industry, Irrigation, Automotive Tier, Foods & Beverage that use pumps & compressors, actuators, water reservoirs, hydro – accumulators, valves, regulators and any other such industrial components as a part of their operations value chain.
Harkesh Rubber manufactures both reinforced& non reinforced type, further classified into:
Convoluted diaphragms, Rolling diaphragm, Flat diaphragm, Plate – shaped diaphragm, diaphragm with inserts.
Our production process is a combination of scientific reasoning and tactful acumen, thus, our best engineers are involved right from the curation of material composition to the successful in – house testing and validation. As a result, one amongst the many milestones has been achieving a dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001 inches and playing as one of the dominant supplier of Gas Regulator parts in enormous quantities of and not limited to 100,000 per month.
Other Salient Features:
- Low Temperature Diaphragm upto -60°C for sub zero applications
- EN 549 Tested & Approved compounds for Gas based applications
- Dimensional Tolerance of +/- 0.001 inches achieved for Actuator Diaphragm
- Tested for over 2 Million Cycles at 6 Bar Pressure for control valves
- Skydrol Fluid resistant diaphragm compounds developed for Aero Space applications